This December, don’t miss the special services, events, and activities happening at Life Howell as we celebrate the Reason for the Season! Mark your calendars and plan to join us for the following:
- Wednesday, Dec. 14th- Providing Dinner to the Teens and Staff at The Youth Connection. Meeting at 4pm. Afterwards we will be doing Christmas Shopping for the teens and then returning to church to write Christmas Cards for them!
- Sunday, Dec. 14th is Breakfast Sunday at Life Howell! Come hungry and join us early! Breakfast will be served starting at 9am, with service starting at 10. Enjoy some food and fellowship with your Life Family!
- Wednesday, Dec. 17th is the Urgency Youth Christmas Party! The teens will enjoy some fun games and music and have an Ugly Sweater competition. The Adults will have a Bible Study with a White Elephant gift exchange and enjoy some cookies and coco. Join us for the fun starting at 7pm!
- Sunday, Dec. 21st is our Christmas Celebration! It all starts at 10am with Christmas music, some Christmas videos, a special Christmas Message, and more. At the end of service, kids will be able to come get a toy from under the Christmas Trees!
- Wednesday, Dec. 24th join us for a 1-hour Christmas Eve Communion Service from 5-6pm. This family service will include carols, the reading of the Christmas Story, and Communion as we celebrate the birth of Christ! Afterwards, Church Family is invited to stop by Pastor Devin and Elizabeth’s home for a Christmas Eve Open House. The open house is come-and go, so stop by and say hi before heading out with family, or stay awhile!
- There will be NO SERVICE For Youth or Adults on Wednesday, Dec. 31st! Happy New Year!