Prayer is the backbone that supports the vision of the church.
We believe the first fruits of prayer daily, weekly and monthly, are vital. Prayer is held at various times and in different formats to give opportunity for the prayer of agreement to cover pastoral requests and other needs of the body at LCC.
Through faith and unity of heart, in prayer, we expect to see blessing, anointing, refreshing, and the unleashing of God’s presence in our local body and in the surrounding community, state, nation and Israel.
What are we about?
The mission of Life Christian’s Prayer Ministry:
1) to give ourselves continually to worship & prayer
2) teaching the kinds of prayer with strategies, principles and practical application
3) to be unified in the love of God so that our prayers have an open channel to flow in all areas ministry.
Our mission will be accomplished through:
• providing regular prayer support for our pastors and ministries
• providing teaching and training so our congregation becomes a people of prayer
• trasforming into a new breed of prayer warriors willing to join with Father’s heart through prayer
• reaching out into our communities making Jesus known through prayer
• participating in corporate prayer initiatives with hearts of unity in Him
How do I find out about prayer events at LCC?
Prayer events at LCC are in the announcements during services and the bulletin. Prayer events currently scheduled include Sunday pre-service prayer 8:00 to 9:45am; Wednesday pre-service prayer 6:00-6:45pm; intercessor fellowships and church wide prayer nights.
How do I get involved?
To connect with the prayer leadership, you can contact Pastor Pam Hancock at email@example.com. Additionally, our Prayer Directors, Loren and Lori Epler or our prayer coordinators can answer questions regarding the prayer ministry. Prayer coordinators include Pastor Tom Stork, Theresa DeGrande, James Simpson, Debbie Winkler (Troy coordinators) and Nancy Mills (New Baltimore coordinator).