OK, we know…it’s still February as we post this, but March is almost here! As we enter this brand new month, there are some exciting things we wanted to share with you that are going on:
- Sunday March 2 is a stand-alone message before we start our new series called Breathe. Don’t miss it!
- Don’t forget our First Wednesday Worship service on March 5. These times have been awesome!
- March 16 we have Child Dedications during service and Worship Auditions after service. Pick up packets with info for both activities at our Resource Cafe!
- It’s a new month and that means a new session of Growth Track! If you haven’t attended our Growth Track, be sure to join us starting this weekend. Lunch and childcare are provided.
- Have you heard about our new pre-service intercessory prayer time? Well, if you love praying and want to be a part of praying for our services, church family, and community, come join us from 8:45-9:15 each Sunday morning!
So, there you have it! Be sure you’re always updated on what’s going on by checking out the announcement insert in your Worship Guide, too! Stay informed so you don’t miss out on the fun!